An upcoming role that has been newly created, where the client will be looking for a part time Bookkeeper.
Growing SME in Birmingham, looking to bring on a part time Bookkeeper.
Working on a part time basis, key responsibilities of the Bookkeeper will consist of the following:
- Dealing with the day to day VAT processing.
- Liaising with suppliers over accounting issues
- Assisting in the processing of quarterly returns for both companies and individuals.
- Ensure that all purchase invoices are uploaded
- Preparing management accounts, ensuring accuracy in all you do
- Reconciling supplier accounts on a daily basis
- Compiling weekly, monthly & quarterly reports to senior accountant
- Analysing costs and purchases to produce forecasts
- Submit employee payroll and pension information when required
It is an essential requirement to have worked standalone as a Bookkeeper covering all elements of the role in order to be considered.
Please note, this is an upcoming role.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours of applying.