Finance Business Partner
A rewarding Finance Business Partner role within the not for profit and charities sector helping to drive transparency within finance to improve business performance across the organisation. This role will offer real purpose by delivering financial consultancy across the organisation to help deliver strategic plans and objectives.
My client is an important organisation within the not for profit and charities sector based in Berkshire seeking some extra support in their business partnering team.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Relationship building across the organisation (especially with marketing and project delivery teams)
- Offer financial consultancy to non finance people
- Help to achieve strategic objectives
- Transparent production of finance and operational plans
- Review, simplify and improve the organisation's financial regime
- Encourage senior staff to improve business performance
- Manage and coach other team members
The successful Finance Business Partner:
- 3 - 4 years demonstratable business partnering experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Friendly and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively with non finance members of a team
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowedge of investment appraisals
- Achieved/influenced operational change
- Able to give examples of commercial decision making
For the successful candidate we can offer a daily rate of £250 - £300 per day and a lovely office location in Berkshire with parking. This role is 9 - 12 months so can offer a bit of longevity for candidates seeking longer term commitments.