Your new company
My client based in Leek are looking for a Costing Assistant to join their business on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to;
- Daily stock reports
- Cost of sales reporting for month end
- Bills of material and labour costing and reporting
- Maintain labour analysis report
- Accurately record findings and figures to support reviews and audits
- Cost of sales reporting
- Analysing quotes and pricing
- Supporting the management accounts
- Supporting month end processes
- Completing monthly reports for senior management
What you'll need to succeed
You will be studying AAT or equivalent experience in a previous role. Proven knowledge of completing the tasks above within a manufacturing environment. Good working knowledge of advanced excel to include VLookups and Pivot Tables.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of c.£20,000, a fantastic working environment, working hours of 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch and holidays of 20 plus bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.