The responsible Finance Manager will take ownership of full finance responsibilities, leading month end process, preparing financial reports, reviewing procedures/processes and managing a small team.
This is a global leading leisure business who are dedicated to not only providing the best experience to their customers, but to being the very best at what they do in the industry.
- Review current procedures across accounts and administration and create more fluid and modern procedures minimising costs and delivering on company targets
- Lead the performing of general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements and capital expenditure schedules.
- Prepare, record, analyze and report accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Provide financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget of other departments
- Analyse and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements and reports
- Report on company KPIs on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Use the centralised data system to create forecasts and reports
- Qualified or Qualified by experience with 5+ years accounting experience.
- Strong leadership and social skills
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills including highly proficient use of data tools and MS Excel.
- Ability to organise multiple priorities simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
This role is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career with an international brand.
Up to £38,000