Commercial Management Accountant
Management Accountant for a fast growing healthcare business based in central London
Your new company
A start up healthcare business is hiring a newly qualified Management Accountant to join their fast growing and innovative business. This role will be reporting into a qualified Finance Manage and will suit a newly qualified industry trained candidate looking to expand their core accounting skill set.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- managing the day to day accounting and reporting for the business
- manage the month end and year end close
- prepare monthly consolidated management accounts with tight deadlines
- analysis and explanations of monthly results + variances
- preparation of slides for the monthly bard packs
- improving processes and assist in the automation of projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Newly qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Interested in waking for a fast growing SME
- Industry trained
- Confident communicator
What you'll get in return
This is a great place to work which attracts and retains driven and successful leaders. You will be working for a global business with aggressive growth plans and a business which is innovative and always challenging their industry. It is a fun place to work, people are very friendly where everyone is interested in driving company success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.