Head of Finance
Our client are a privately owned business who have over 40 years experience selling products direct to consumers via multiple channels. They are currently seeking a Head of Finance who will report directly to the Managing Director and take overall control of the finance function. Duties will include:-
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Manage the company's financial control framework ensuring adherence at all times
- Work with the leadership team to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Provide analysis and guidance on the company strategy, influencing decision making
- Responsible for all statutory reporting requirements are completed timely
- Ensure P&L reporting and variance analysis is issued timely along with insightful commentary
- Manage the company's planning and forecasting processes and ensure non finance managers understand variances
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant who has previous experience as a No1 or No2 finance leader within a small or medium sized company.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.