Finance Business Partner - Commercial
As Finance Business Partner in the commercial team based in London, you will be both working in a business partnering capacity looking at and reporting on the commerciality of the wider business function, as well as working on international business projects to maximise revenue streams.
The client is a very prestigious NHS organisation in London, with an incredibly strong brand known not just within the NHS, but across the world as a leader in healthcare. The commercial directorate generates profits from business cases to aid the funding of the clinical services.
The role as Finance Business Partner includes, but is not limited to;
- Support the business development with generation of new ideas, evaluation of tenders and business cases and modelling
- Take ownership of strategy creation, planning and forecasting
- Provide financial leadership and present complex financial management information to senior directorate staff and senior stakeholders
- Lead all financial communications with NHS England
- Ensure all relevant senior managers involved in financial activities are fully aware of their financial responsibilities as budget holders
You as the successful candidate as Finance Business Partner will have;
- Completed a CCAB recognised accountancy qualification with time spent in a financial management role
- Good understanding of NHS accounting and reporting issues
- Possess the technical and personal skills necessary to manage the accountancy functions at a senior level
- Strong work/life balance
- Very good government pension