Finance Manager (Restaurant chain)
Your new company
You will be working for an extremely well-known restaurant chain based in the West End. This is a great opportunity for a recently qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant to join an extremely strong brand with a turnover of £83 million.
Your new role
This is a broad finance role which involves the following key responsibilities:
- Ownership of the month-end process and cashflow
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaising with auditors
- Supervising two part-qualified accountants
- VAT and Tax
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a recently qualified accountant and fit one of the following profiles:
- Practice trained with accounts preparation experience. Hospitality clients would be desirable but is not essential.
- Industry trained currently working in the restaurant/hospitality industry, currently preparing management accounts.
What you'll get in return
You will be working in a broad role which will enable you to develop various areas of your skillset. You will report to the Financial Controller and supervise two juniors. There is huge scope to progress due to the size of the business and an attractive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.