Finance Manager/Company Accountant
Your new company
This job is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior management accountant / finance manager to join a division of a global logistics company in Essex. In this role you will have access to the full accounts. You will be working alongside a new CFO helping to manage the team and oversee the accounts.
My client are a global logistics company in Essex. They have been operating for over 20yrs and are continuing to grow. Description The Management Accountant role will involve several details such as:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Maintenance of a Fixed Asset Register
- Taking ownership of the month end function
- Project Costing
- Management Account consolidation
- Ad Hoc Project & reporting as needed
- Accruals, Prepayments & Journal Entries
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Statutory accounting
- Helping to implement change and improve processes
- Supervising & developing staff
Profile The requirements of the successful Senior Management Accountant/Finance Manager will be:
- Finalist or qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent).
- Advanced skills in Excel - V lookups, pivots
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and deliver results to short timescales.
- Previous proven ability to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and analysis and suggest and implement process improvements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.