Finance Manager role in Hurst
Your new company
My client is a rapidly growing SME based in Hurst, who specialising in the sourcing and supply of engineering products.
Your new role
- Management of overall accounts function to year end audit
- Monthly Management Accounts/Overheads/Rolling forecast
- Invoicing - entering the sales and purchase ledger
- Credit Control with all oversees offices.
- Monthly VAT returns and Intrastat submissions
- Sales commissions expenses and payments
- Issuing all bank bonds and guarantees
- Monthly Payroll
- Budgets and overheads management
- Reporting on bank balances to MD
- Currency cashbook management
- Petty cash management
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent book-keeping abilities
- Experience of Sage 50 beneficial
- Has a friendly personality and enjoys developing a good rapport with fellow workers as well as delivering a high quality service
- Works well under pressure and can prioritise and meet deadlines
- Likes to multitask - i.e. capable of dealing with several issues all at once, enjoys having a range of tasks to perform each day and welcomes new challenges within every day
- Works well in a team - would be working with members of the sales department as well as liaising effectively with the company's directors
- Accountancy qualifications are preferred.
- The role in question would initially be maintaining our accounting records and related processing of invoices, payments and payroll. Skills required include the processing of data onto our SAGE accounting system including sales ledger, purchase ledger, bank, and nominal ledger to trial balance stage. The management accounts and month end procedures and payroll is essential, along with running the rolling forecast Oct 1st-Set 30th each financial year. Liaising with our overseas branches will be required.
What you'll get in return
Flexible benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.