A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join an ambitious and progressive business based from Newmarket, on this fixed term basis and at 30 hours a week. Within this role the Credit Controller will be responsible for the continued assessment of risk, alongside the reduction of aged debt and cash collection.
An established telecommunications business who place their employees at the forefront of their growth an progression. Operating within an experienced and ambitious team the Credit Controller will have the opportunity to have a direct and immediate impact on the success of the business in this part-time capacity.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the high standards of risk assessment
- Continually reviewing credit limits and establishing and new limits
- Ensuring the reduction of aged debt and smooth cash collection process
- Producing detailed reports to be used to drive business decisions
- Sales ledger maintenance and cash allocation
- Producing cash forecasting reports to be shared with management
- Continual visits to clients and suppliers
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller will be:
- Ideally pursuing their CICM qualification
- Proven in the reduction of aged debt and collection of cash
- Confident in building and maintaining key internal and external relationships
- Confident with a number of CRM systems alongside Excel
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on team and personal progression
- Comfortable working on a part time basis
The successful candidate will be joining a progressive telecommunications business, operating from their Newmarket location. Within this role, the successful candidate will be receiving a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.