Senior Finance Business Partner
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a public sector/ government organisation based in Worcester for a finance business partner for a period of 3 months +.
Your new role
You will have around 4 direct reports and be responsible for:
- Providing financial advice to the CFO, Directors and teams
- Budget monitoring and setting
- Develop processes and systems
- Liaise with senior management
- Maintain relationships with internal and external bodies
- Financial reporting
- Maintain policies and procedures
- Identify organisational issues, trends and problems
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful for this role the candidate must have a CCAB recognised qualification (i.e ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA etc. and be either immediately available for have one/two weeks notice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.