Finance Manager for a PE backed restaurant business based in central London
Your new company
An exciting private equity backed restaurant business currently at 30+ restaurants is hiring a newly qualified Finance Manager. With an annual turnover in excess of £55m and currently operating with round 1,500 employees this company is fast growing and a highly competitive food chain business.
Your new role
- Ownership and review of the month-end close process for the business
- Supervising and coaching team of 2 junior accountants
- Lead on various automation projects and other ad hoc transformation projects
- Directly working with FP&A team during month-end in order to ensure complete understanding of month-on-month variances, as well as variances to budget
- Ownership of all aspects of cashflow management
- Direct liaison with members of the board, notably our PE investors
- Main point of contact for auditors
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assisting the Group FC and FD on various ad hoc projects - eg major refurbishment project, reforecasting
- Management of cash flows and treasury function
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Newly qualified (0-2 years pqe)
- Practice trained of industry experience in a related sector
- Commercially aware
- Confident communicator
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a growing business which offers one of the best internal opportunities for growth. You will be working with a team which looks to continuously improve and has a key focus on making sure each employer contributes to the success of the business. This is great business which supports new ways of thinking to challenge and develop staff and is a geat stepping stone for a newly qual to gain commercial experience in a competitive and changing industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.