Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
My client are a rapidly growing media business that focuses on global alternative assets, private equity, private real estate, infrastructure, private debt and real assets with offices in London, New York, and Hong Kong.
Due to recently acquiring a business in the US, they are urgently in the market for an Interim Accounts Payable Clerk to join the business on an initial 3 month basis, which for the right candidate will be made permanent.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring prompt payment to all suppliers
• Resolve issues efficiently and effectively
• Carry out the payment runs
• Resolve all queries, maintaining high standards of customer service
• Weekly and daily reporting
• Identify and resolve payments queries actively work to reduce the volume
The ideal candidate will come with relevant experience across all aspects of Accounts Payable. They will come with experience of Navision and be available to start immediately.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.