Part Qualified Management Accountant (Temporary Position)
This role, Part Qualified Management Accountant (Temporary Position), is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a fun and exciting Media company based in the City of London.
Our client are currently experiecing an increase in work load meaning they are in need of someone experienced to hit the ground running.
The role is to start next week meaning candidates must be immediately available.
Our client are a Media company with various different sites located all around London!
They are currently going through a busy period meaning they have experienced an increase in workload. This role is therefore assisting the Head of Finance with the Management Accountant duties.
The office is loud, vibrant and busy meaning candidates must be happy to work in a fast paced environment.
This role, Part Qualified Management Accountant (Temporary Position), involves
- Budgeting and forecasting for each site
- Cash flow and revenue forecasting/ dealing with different revenue streams
- Variance analysis including month on month comparisons
- Presenting variances to the directors
- Suggesting ways to improve processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Accountancy focused
- Candidates must be part qualified or finalist level
- Immediately available
- Start next week, interview this week
- Based in the City of London near Holborn
The successful candidate, Part Qualified Management Accountant (Temporary Position) , must:
1. Be Part Qualified or Finalist level
2. Be immediately available to start next week
This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work in a fun fast paced environment for at least 6 months.