A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Financial Accountant role based in central Wilmslow.
Responsible for daily accounting functions, cash-flow and month end closure processes, including accurate and timely reporting of financial information to the wider Group.
Working for a growing, market leading and highly successful sports organisation. Based in a friendly, fun and dynamic team. A company that puts an emphasis on creating a positive and genuinely enjoyable working culture.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Maintaining, interpreting and reporting of timely and accurate financial data
- Support period end processes including month end journal entries
- Preparation and submission of monthly financial performance to the Group
- Recording, monitoring and reconciliation of cross border transactions, ensuring compliance with transfer pricing procedures
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for review
- Update and maintain the fixed asset register
- Undertake cash-flow forecasting/ monitoring and working capital management
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Supporting the annual statutory audit and financial statement preparation process
- Other duties as requested by the Financial Controller/ CFO including cover during periods of high workloads and absences
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have worked in a similar role - Essential
- Be confident using MS Excel and reporting on figures - Essential
- Have used SAP - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator - Essential
- Have experience in a technical accountancy role, dealing with cash flow forecasting - Essential
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail - Essential
- Have an interest in sport - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from £32,000 to £40,000 per annum + Parking + 25 days holiday + Pension + Life and health insurance