Credit Controller (construction)
This is an exciting opportunity for a new member to join the accountancy team in north London. This is a role for a sole credit controller sitting within the accountancy team. As it is a sole role this is an opportunity to push and develop your skill set to a high standard. Based in Central London.
Page are proud to represent this large and growing construction company based in the Camden area of London. As they are growing and moving forward an opportunity for a Construction credit controller has come up. They are looking for like minded individuals to join the ever growing team.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller (Construction) are:
The successful Credit Controller (construction) must:
- Be happy to work on a sole role
- Feel confident working on a ledger of £19M with 6000 live accounts
- Chasing international clients such as Dubai and Spain
- Ability to commute to North London
- Excel VLookUp and Pivot Table standard
- Happy to work the hours 8am - 6pm
- Have strong communication skills
- Work well under own supervision
- Have strong collections knowledge
- Passion for hitting targets
- Ability to commute to Camden, London
The successfully Construction Credit Controller (Construction) will be offered a cooperative salary between £28,000 and £40,000 and have access to a full benefits package. This is a demanding role, please read the full description before applying. Based in London.