Project Analyst. Aylesbury. £30,000-£32,000
Your new company
A project analyst has arisen for a large well established organisation in Aylesbury. My client is looking for a part qualified finance professional with a minimum of 2 years experience of fixed asset accounting. This candidate must be confident, dynamic and have strong communication skills. You will sit within a large finance team and must be a team player.
Your new role
- Liase with project managers, management accountant and attend monthly meetings.
- Manage capex processes in line with company expenditure.
- Report spend on capex each period with reasons for variances and produce detailed reports for each asset.
- Provide capex spend for cash flow reports.
- Assist with month end, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Reconcile fixed asset accounts.
- Prepare a botton-up annual budget.
- Quarterly capex forecast for the balance sheet and cash flow.
- Assisting with procedures and system development.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years working within finance and part qualified in ACCA or CIMA. You must be flexible and be able to manage a large work load and prioritise when needed.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Free Parking
- Plus further benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.