Management Accountant - Insurance
Insurance Management Accountant - City - £40-45K - Producing full Management Accounts - Insurance/FS exp.
Your new company
A well known and respected Insurance business with its head office based in central London are looking to bring on a Management Accountant. Offering a dynamic and professional environment, this brokerage is looking to expand their finance team.
Your new role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of Board packs and associated data.
- Completion of FCA regulatory reporting.
- Maintenance of appropriate accounting records which give an accurate picture of the financial position the business at any given time and which comply with statutory requirements, accounting standards and industry best practice.
- Assist in the development of the annual business plan and budget for the Company and its submission to the Board for approval.
- Involvement in writing new reports using SAP and Vision.
- Ensuring compliance with the financial aspects of the prudential requirements of the FCA handbook.
- Support the Deputy Finance Director in any activity and/or specific project work required.
If you have experience of the above and are working within the Insurance sector currently then please do apply.