Finance Development Manager
Your new company
A growing business in Reading with excellent links to public transport is currently recruiting for an Acquisition Accounting Manager to join their finance team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting business with ambitious growth plans.
Your new role
Your new role is a pivotal position in the business and will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the migration of newly acquired businesses and their systems
- Responsible of ensuring integrity in the reporting/management of key aspects
- Apply and check adequate financial controls are in place
- Continually drive process improvement
- Reconciliation and reviewing key accounts
- Business Partner with other heads of departments and finance teams
- Provide financial support to smaller businesses
- Support the financial reporting team with annual audit
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant with a number of years PQE experience, it is essential that you have experience of a similar role previously in particular experience with mergers and acquisitions and integrating businesses. You will have strong knowledge of key aspects of internal controls with an ability to drive and influence change and improve processes and controls. Further to this you will have strong Excel skills and knowledge of system design, development and implementation.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, this is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role within the finance department and make an impact to the wider business. There are excellent links to public transport and parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.