Commercial Management Accountant
Commercial Management Accountant £40,000 Belper Derby
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be supporting an international, multi-million pound engineering and manufacturing business to recruit a Commercial Accountant for their Derbyshire site.
Your new role
You will report to the Financial Controller and help drive the finance function forward. The business have won some new contracts recently so you will be comfortable in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Experience in a commercially focused role, but with general management accounts experience too
- Specific experience of:
- Margin analysis
- Variance analysis (price / mix / volume)
- Profitability reporting
- Actual / budget / forecast analysis
- Budget / forecast planning
- Cost centre controlling
- Accruals and prepayments inc. reconciliations (P&L and balance sheet)
What you'll need to succeed
The role would be ideally suited to someone CIMA Part or Wholly Qualified who has experience in a commercially focused role, but with general management accounts experience too.
What you'll get in return
- 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.30am - 3:30pm on a Friday
- 45 minute lunch
- Free onsite parking
- 9% Pension Contribution
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.