Financial Accountant (18 month FTC)
The role will be a true generalist position and the successful candidate will be expected to come onboard and put their hand to whatever the team are working on across the whole accounts department remit. There will be a focus on preparing year end accounts, tax returns, IFRS, Dealing with Audit Queries, Month end stat accounts.
The client is an energy company based in Edinburgh City Centre.
- Management/Financial Accounting experience
- Reporting for Financial Accounting purposes
- Long term contract accounting/budget accounting
- An interest in/experience of Tax.
- Experience of reporting to banks on banking facilities and finance
- Experience of implementation
- Be up to date on/have an interest in the IFRS accounting standards and what the implications are
- ACCA/ICAS qualified.
- At ease with change
- Approachable and an active member of the team, building their own persona within the project
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate for what is an excellent 18 month role.