Client Accountant from the Property Sector (Contract)
This role, Client Accountant from the Property Sector (Contract), is a great opportunity to work for a leading and well established property company based in the City of London.
They have offices in Mayfair and Marylebone and are looking for someone that is happy to travel between sites.
The role will begin as a 9 month temporary role with the view to become permanent thereafter.
Our client are keen to expand their finance team due to various new projects beginning in the next 6 months.
As a result they are looking for a Management Accountant that has previously been very client facing and is comfortable doing presentations and working as a business partner as well.
Based on their current company projections they are set to build upon more sites meaning business will continue to expand.
This role, Client Accountant from the Property Sector (Contract), involves:
- Working closely as a Business Partner with various areas of the business to develop business growth
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting for each site
- Working closely with the Finance Director in order to establish the allocation of funds for each project and site
- Liasing daily with project managers and heads of departments regarding payments and funds
- Variance analysis
- Revenue analysis
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations and accounts reconciliations
- Some involvement in transactional finance duties when needed
- Temporary role initially paid hourly
- Based in the City of London near to Mayfair
- Accountancy focused
- Start as soon as possible
The candidate we are looking for, Client Accountant from the Property Sector (Contract), must:
1. Have worked in a client facing role
2. Either have experience in the Property sector or in a similar client facing industry
3. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to growth and develop their experience in the Property sector!