Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant
This newly created Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner role based close to Bury is perfect for ACA qualified 2nd time movers, who are career focused, ambitious and keen to join a growing business.
Perfect step up for ACA 2nd time movers looking to report straight into a Finance Director, and utilise commercial skills.
Michael Page are excited to be working with a diverse, successful Lancashire business who have gone from strength to strength in recent years.
Reporting into an experienced, supportive Finance Director, our client offers a flexible and supportive working environment. You will be part of a busy, close knit team with exciting progression potential.
As a leader in their industry, this is an exciting time to step into a newly created role due to business growth.
If you are an ACA qualfied, commercial accountant looking to add value and make a real difference, this could be perfect.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant based close to Bury will perform the following duties:
- Primarily to be an effective business partner providing a robust link between the operation and operational finance
- To produce accurate financial information, this includes management accounts, budgets, forecast, balance sheet reconciliations, and other key financial analysis and reports
- To provide concise, snap shot reporting and explanations on actual financial performance against budget, forecast and business and customer expectations
- To prepare capital or revenue investment applications promptly, in line with company policy and procedure, detailing all relevant and pertinent information is included to assist decision making
- To provide financial, KPI and statistical information to management, customers and other third parties
- To highlight areas of potential profitability and efficiency improvements to management
- To highlight any areas of potential current or future risk, working with management to mitigate the risk
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner role based close to Bury will be:
- Ideally ACA qualified from practice
- Looking for a 2nd move in industry after 1-5 years experience in another industry role
- Ambitious, looking to progress
- Confident, able to build brilliant relationships with none finance stakeholders
- Commercially minded
- Able to add value and drive improvements
- Ability and enthusiasm to understand operational aspects of business and apply this to the financial perspective
This exciting Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant role will be able to offer a salary of £50,000.