A very attractive organisation in need of a Part Qualified Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
My client are a well established organisation based in the heart of Bournemouth.
The Finance Analyst with have the following key responsibilities:
- Provide detailed financial analysis, reports and reconciliations to support the year end audit
- Produce subsidiary management accounts and year end statutory accounts as defined for each subsidiary
- Analyse and suggest improvements that could be made to current systems, structures and reporting
- To deputise for the Management Accountant, as appropriate
- Provide cover and support for Financial Technicians
The successful Finance Analyst will need to ideally be studying towards a Finance Qualification such as ACCA or CIMA and have significant accounting experience, including Management accounts preparation.
Good understanding of financial processes and controls, an advanced user of Excel is preferable. Knowledge of ERP systems is also desirable but not essential.
The successful Finance Analyst will be joining a fantastic company who offer substantial benefits.