Treasury Operations Manager
Facilitate the effective day to day running of treasury operations in the Group supported by two direct reports. Have responsibility for the daily treasury operations including cash flow, treasury reporting and active cash management.
This established company manages over 28,000 homes and boast assets totalling in excess of £1 Billion. They pride themselves on sustainable future growth and through self-reflection they regularly assess their progress both culturally and economically.
Facilitate the effective day to day running of treasury operations in the Group supported by two direct reports. Have responsibility for:
- Overseeing the production of the Group's monthly cash flow forecast.
- Funding forecasting based on the Group's cashflow forecasting
- Active cash management and bank deposit account management
- Active intra-funding group funding analysis
- Ensure compliance with financial covenants and treasury policy
- Oversight of financial instruments accounting under FRS102.
- EMIR compliance
- Construction and maintenance of the Group's liability register
- Oversight of security utilisation and charging reporting.
- Oversight and co-ordination treasury audits
- To assist with the preparation of the Group's financial and living business plan.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A recognised Treasury or Accounting qualification
- Treasury Experience
- Experience in people management
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
This role is an opportunity for the successful candidate to take responsibility for the Treasury function, with plenty of internal training to be provided along with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.