Commercial Business Partner
Start up charity looking for a commercially orientated business partner to join their growing team. The charity has been around for just 2 years and has doubled in size over the past year. They offer flexible working hours, quick career progression and the opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership team.
This start up charity based in central London provides business support to young entrepreneurs. The charity gained the award for the Social Enterprise Mark for the work they have done over the years to support young business owners.
They have doubled in size over the past year and looking to recruit several new commercial business partners within their new and upcoming business partnering team.
This commercial Finance Business Partner role based in central London is looking for someone to deliver on:
- Responsible for developing relationships between finance and non financial people on a weekly and monthly basis
- Responsible for overseeing the performance for the KPIs both externally and internally
- Leading on the production of management accounts
- Identifying key areas of improvement for example streamlining processes or identifying cost savings
- Working directly with Senior Leadership team including the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis ensure financial information is up to date and correct.
This start up charity based in central London is looking for :
- A qualified accountant
- Advanced skills in excel and Microsoft office suite
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding or personal interest in the charity sector
- Strong, numerical and analysis skills
£300 - £450 a day