Finance Analyst (Sales) | Ashby | Up to £38,000 + Study Support
Your new company
Your new nationwide market leading employer is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst for the Sales arm of the business. Due to internal promotion, a progressive and analytical new candidate is now required for the Ashby based site.
Your new role
- Weekly tracking and reporting of flow orders by product family and monthly updating future forecasting in Salesforce
- Sales plan and rolling sales forecast by business, by product Every Monday produce a sales forecast outlook to the management team, including updates on key opportunities to close and risk profile
- Analyse quarterly sales forecasting accuracy down to sales rep based upon opportunity data in Salesforce and orders that land
- Assist in inventory demand planning process to ensure we have the right levels of the right inventory to meet future customer demand
- Reviewing inventory reporting and monitoring of inventory aging to minimize aging reserve
- Analyse past and current trends in the market to maximise future sales
- Compile key information correlated to win-loss data by business, by competitor win, by sales rep and by product then monthly report out
- Compile and report out weekly and monthly sales rep activity and analyse reasons for non-sales related activity
- Gross Margin forecasting based upon opportunity product mix
What you'll need to succeed
You should have strong financial planning and analysis experience, excellent Excel skills (Macros). A proven track record of Sales Analysis and strategic improvement is also required. T
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £38,000 + study support and an excellent benefits package. Your senior leadership team will help you progress and further your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.