Construction Credit Controller
This is an exciting opportunity for a new member to join the accountancy team in north London. This is a role for a sole credit controller sitting with the finance team. As it is a sole role this is an opportunity to push and develop your skill set to a high standard.
Page are proud to represent this large and growing construction company based in the Camden area. As they are growing and moving forward an opportunity for a Construction Credit Controller has come up. They are looking for like minded individuals to join the ever growing team.
The key responsibility of the Construction credit controller are:
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Ensuring timely payments are made from clients
- Maintain strong working relationships with key accounts
- Making over 500 calls per month
- Posting cash in multi currencies
- Opening new accounts
- Working closely with accountancy and sales teams
- Ensuring all information is uploaded to accountancy software
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Easy to get along with and friendly persona
- Work well under own supervision
- Have strong collections knowledge
- Sole collections knowledge is desirable
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for hitting targets
The successfully Construction Credit Controller will be offered a cooperative salary between £28,000 and £32,000 and have access to a full benefits package.
This is a demanding role, please read the full description before applying.