Finance Manager - 12 month FTC
My client in South Lanarkshire is looking for a Finance Manager to join them asap for a 12 month contract. Excellent progressive company.
Progressive business with a well known brand name.
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting - board report, trading pack, P&L, balance sheet
- Responsible for the preparation the budget, re-forecast and long term plans
- Partner the Operations teams supplying timely and relevant information to drive decision making.
- Managing relationships with head office teams, support decision making and drive financial review.
- Managing the implementation of projects and development of financial reporting and systems
- Responsible for managing, coaching and developing the team.
- Improve and streamline processes
- QBE, Part Qual or Qualified Accountant with strong accounting and leadership skills
- Influence and relationship management
- Customer focused (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to lead complex business critical services effectively
- Ability to inspire, mentor, develop trading accountant to perform consistently at a high level
Competitive package is available for the successful candidate.