FP & A Manager
A FP & A Manager who will ensure the development and co-ordination of Group Business Planning processes and Global Reporting to the Head of FP&R.
To ensure all planning and reporting activities are globally co-coordinated and carried out within the systems.
This Pharmaceuticals company is based in Uxbridge.
By staying true to their heritage the company is an ambitious with a clear bright vision to focus on and achieve successfully.
Over the last 110 years the company has continue to adapt, face challenges and capitalise on partnering opportunities.
Direct commercial presence in all major European markets.
Offices across the globe e.g Netherlands, New Zealand, Germany, Spain and many more locations worldwide.
Partnering with over 15 different companies to improve healthcare across the globe and bring the vision one step closer.
Global Business Planning
- Responsible for global co-ordination and management of the companies business planning processes: annual budget and quarterly forecasts, to include sales, P&L, working capital, capex and headcount
- Ensure that the budget reflects the changing business needs each year and is consistent with the future reporting requirements of global management information
- Update and issue the annual budget manual and communicate timetable, key assumptions and deliverable
- For each planning exercise prepare and finalise consolidated management accounts and support preparation of presentation materials for Head of FP&R
- Responsible for ensuring all approved budgets and forecasts are correctly reflected in TM1
- Ownership of the data in the Planning System: responsible for planning, development, maintenance and system interfaces
- Responsible for analysis of global monthly / quarterly sales performance versus budget and prior year
- Responsible for issuance of global monthly sales and P&L reporting pack with associated analyses and commentary
- Guide and provide input to the analyst for enhancing standardised templates that support analysis of key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Support financial accounting team on the roll out of external reports for banks, business partners and other external partners: sales, P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and covenant reports
- Ensure management reporting is aligned and reconciled with statutory reporting for key P&L items
ProfileThe succesful FP & A Manager will ideally be:-
- Analytically strong with highly developed knowledge and ability to specify and use IT systems to achieve process improvements and the conversion of data into meaningful business information
- Planning and organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships at all levels to support stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously, initiate and deliver change; have a proactive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Previous FP & A Manager experience.
- Live within a commutable distance to Uxbridge.
- Pharmaceuticals background
£60,000- £62,000 base salary and benefits.