On behalf of a market leading business in Wallingford I am recruiting for a Permanent Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client is a true market leader with a global presence and exciting plans to grow over the next 2-3 years.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Produce timely and reliable monthly management accounts to tight deadlines.
- Identify and investigate variances against benchmarks, provide analysis of differences, and explore potential problems with non-financial department heads.
- Update Excel-based reconciliation / support packs for all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns and European Sales Listings as and when required.
- Prepare forecasts as part of the quarterly forecasting process.
- Deliver information packs to the auditors and meet the needs of the statutory audit process.
- Prepare periodic financial statements and supporting schedules, tax computations and cash flow forecasts.
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers, advise on the business impact and make appropriate recommendations.
- Involvement in on-going process development and transformation projects to improve business efficiency and profitability.
To be considered for the above role you must posses the following:
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Exposure to month end processes and reconciliations
- Strong excel skills a must
- Strong analytically and reconciliation skills
- A flexible approach to problem solving, with the ability to produce clear and accurate work, often under pressure
Opportunity to work for a leading brand both within the UK and around the world.