Senior Technical Accountant
The role has come around from an internal promotion. The role has been part of the UK&I
finance function for many years, acting as a control around the accounting within the GBU.
The role has significant interaction with the company's external auditors and
also with a wide range of team members both in Finance & Commercial and across the
My client is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in
73 countries. European number one in
Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group
provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business
Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital
Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through
Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting edge
technologies and industry knowledge, my client supports the digital transformation of its clients
across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the
Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the my clients' brands.
Monitor new standards issued or to be issued and assess potential impacts for the Company
* Answer IFRS questions from teams and help them implementing structured deals insuring
* Manage and strengthen the IFRS community within the Company.
* Build training material and train the Company finance teams
* You will be part of the UK Finance Team
* Interactions with corporate for IFRS group accounting guidance
* Interaction with operational teams to structure contracts & deals (Bid teams, Treasury, Legal)
* Key contact for external auditors
Qualified accountant or equivalent experience (Business school or equivalent with
specialization in Finance and/or accounting)
* Demonstrable IFRS knowledge and experience acquired through the audit of listed IFRS
Companies in a large Audit firm or in the corporate finance team of a listed company. You
have a good knowledge of the overall IFRS standards. Being familiar with SAP, HFM and
long term contracts accounting would be a plus.
* Ability to work under pressure, within deadlines, strong willingness and engagement to learn.
* Fluent in English (both spoken & written) with good communication and educational skills.
* Team spirit and transparency
* Well organised, autonomy in problem solving, solution orientated
A highly competitive package is on offer