Interim Finance Director
Our rapidly expanding entrepreneurial client is a boutique retailer based in London. The business has grown to £50m+ turnover and rising fast! They require a "hands on" day to day, finance leader to joint he business on a temporary basis.
Working closely with the CEO you will have full responsibility for the finance department and financial reporting within the business.
- Month-end accounts and KPIs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow and foreign exchange planning and management
- Statutory accounts
- Oversight of financial controls to ensure revenue and cash protection and supplier payment accuracy
- Continual analysis of the financial performance of the business to identify areas for improvement including sales by channel; product mix and gross margin analysis; overhead cost control
- Manage the finance team of 8
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong track record of finance leadership and able to hit the ground running. It would highly beneficial if you have experience working within a high growth environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.