An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing international manufacturing/distribution business based in central London.
My client is a global manufacturing and distribution business based in central London.
This Finance Manager role will support the Global Operations team (procurement, manufacturing, logistics, sales) to help distribute manufactured products globally and play a significant role in controlling processes, the analysis of performance to budget, variance analysis, providing commentary and explanations when reporting variances such as price changes, exchange rate fluctuations, material costs changes or wastage.
This role will also play a key role in the implementation of Navision across the business.
The successful Finance Manager will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong grasp of international trading
- Stong management accounting background
- Exposure to the manufacturing and production sector (B2B)
- Hands-on experience including AP/AR
- Excellent Excel skills - V look-ups, Pivot tables, SUM IFs etc.
- Experience with Navision highly desirable
Basic salary of between £60,000 to £80,000 + discretionary bonus.