Part Qualified Management Accountant
Part Qualified Management Accountant - Temporary Job Role - ASAP start
Your new company
My organisation is the Head Office of a global organisation who during a period of expansion is looking to recruit a part qualified management accountant in Bridgend for an ongoing period of time.
Your new role
Reporting to the Accountant, you'll be responsible for the preparation and delivery of high quality and timely financial reporting.
On a day-to-day basis this will require active involvement in:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly revenue and journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of financial ledgers
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed assets
- Supporting the business on financial matters as needed
- Able to identify and implement business process improvements and continuously develop management information
- Adhoc reporting and analysis
What you'll need to succeed
You will have worked in a finance team with a strong background in being able to compile management accounts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.