Credit Research Analyst
As a Credit Research Analyst, you will be required to assist in developing company products by analysing various data sources and financial statements.
- Analysis of key financial and non-financial indicators and comparing them to their corresponding industry benchmarks for assessment of business performance.
- Preparation of credit assessment reports customized to client’s demands.
- Collection and collation of data from various data points (both online and offline) and interpreting the same to find patterns and anomalies.
- Define and develop methodologies, databases and other information for efficient credit assessment and loan monitoring of businesses across all industries.
- Collaborating with other teams for further development of products offered by Karza, streamlining the current process and providing constant feedback to improve current standards.
- Evaluating the background of entities in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the lending, legislation and government policies.
Qualification and Skills Required
- CIMA/CA – Qualified/Semi Qualified
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities: should be able to understand the law and regulations around running a business in India, identify implications and critical aspects of compliance and non-compliance with the same.
- Must be proactive and adaptive to change.
- Freshers can apply.
- Understanding of the Banking and Financial Services Industry in India.
- Knowledge of statutory registrations and their compliance
Karza Technologies, is a FinTech startup, set to create products that transform the way banking and financial institutions lend monies. The sole purpose of Karza is to empower lending institutions with integrated cloud-based solutions for informed and intelligent lending decision by addressing critical issues of NPAs and Loan Frauds by unleashing the potential of Big Data.