Senior Finance Manager
A multinational Retailer with global operations and a household name to all within the UK is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager. As a newly created role you will have direct exposure to Senior Management and therefore an individual with strong communication and influencing skills is essential. This role requires balancing the hands-on financial management with decision-making at a high level.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead the year-end preparation of files with lead schedules, working papers and supporting documents under FRS102 and US GAAP for annual audit to a very high standard
- Review of periodic results from a technical perspective and reporting to the Group
- Ensure a high level of compliance with all internal and external reporting
- Liaise with Financial Reporting Manager and US Group Reporting on technical reporting matters, new group reporting directives and GAAP releases with follow up actions as appropriate
- Undertake ad hoc finance related projects
- Review tax computations and returns, including deferred tax calculations, along with those which are required under US GAAP
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, ideally trained within practice and have extensive consolidation and financial reporting experience within industry and commerce. Due to the nature of the role being newly created there is an opportunity for you to grow a team over the forthcoming months and progress within the organisation.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.