A great permanent opportunity for a full time Financial Accountant/Analyst role based in Cheadle. Happy to consider both part qualified and qualified by experience.
A very well established, successful and market leading organisation. Based in a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Monthly P+L and balance sheet reporting
- Monitor and reviewing cost centre
- Month end reporting
- In depth inventory reporting, analysis, monitoring and investigation
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack
- Supporting the budget process
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar position - Essential
- Be either part ACCA/CIMA qualified or be qualified by experience - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay fro £33,000 to £36,000 per annum + Parking + Pension