This is a varied Financial Analyst role, based in Frimley for a leading manufacturing and production, which involves complex analysis across the Full Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement and working capital for the EMEA Division. System uploads may also be required and maintenance of reports/schedules as well as ad-hoc project support.
This instantly-recognisable manufacturing and production organisation, based in Frimley, is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Financial Analyst accountabilities:-
- Prepare detailed analysis/reconciliations of forecast inputs to ensure accuracy and alignment to corporate key assumptions to be presented to Financial Planning and Reporting Manager for review.
- Validate system data loads to ensure forecasts reflected accurately in the system.
- Communicate with non-finance and finance managers to prepare detailed EOC (variance analysis and commentary) across 5 European locations. Highlight any discrepancies/areas of concern with forecast accuracy to line manager.
- Support co-ordination and consolidation of EMEA forecast and actuals process.
- Support completion of reporting packs and schedules for both month end and forecasting cycles for corporate and EMEA Reviews.
- Support preparation of detailed analysis for month end financial results and seek to understand variances.
- Prepare non-standard analysis as required by the Financial Planning & Reporting Manager.
The ideal Financial Analyst will possess:-
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA qualifications, with strong work experience in a similar role.
- Strong financial / management accounting & analytical skills.
- Communication skills to build relationships with senior management and key personnel across our European business units.
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.