My client is a large manufacturing business based near Newark
This is a broad commercial role with scope for development
My client is market leading and highly profitable and well invested compmany.
This is a role with varied responsibility focusing on financial management as well as the opportunity to implement change and improve operational functions.
You will be tasked with:
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager in designing, building and maintaining cost and value models.
- Support the Commercial teams to ensure robust processes
- Review commercial plans, interpret the requirements of internal customers and implement solutions
- Assisting in the definition of standard sales reporting.
- Provide weekly and monthly margin analysis, commentaries and KPI summaries
- Identify opportunities for margin enhancement through insightful analysis and promote understanding of volumes, revenues, product cost and overhead drivers
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager with the sales forecasting and budgeting processes
This Commercial Accountant position is an ideal opportunity for a bright and forward thinking Accountant with a strong track record. To maximise success, the ideal candidate meet the following requirements:
- Finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience in providing insightful analysis to optimise decision making
- Demonstrable financial and commercial exposure gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities to create growth and margin enhancement.
- Strong financial modelling skills, including use of pivot tables and manipulation of significant data.
- A hands-on, involved approach to work
£38,000 - 43,000