Management Accounts Team Leader
A 3 months role aiming to enhance the management reporting within the charitable organisation to ensure efficient use of resources and more streamlined processes.
A charitable organisation within Oxfordshire working with vulnerable people.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accounts Team Leader:
- Co-ordinate, prepare and distribute the annual budget and forecasts; including liaising with Directors and budget holders as required.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of actual performance against budget, explaining variances and assisting and advising budget holders on necessary action. This will include meeting with budget holders on a regular basis for Finance Liaison Meetings.
- Lead on delivering the organisation's efficiency programme, ensuring value for money targets are reached. Targeting key areas of required improvements and developing solutions based on insight
- Model and Review Support contract waterfall and its impact on future financial viability.
- Provide analysis of unit costs and lead on benchmarking these costs to provide a clear understanding of the organisation's comparative financial performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop, monitor and report on performance against financial performance indicators.
- Manage the Registers of Assets and ensure it complies with regulatory requirements.
The ideal Management Accounts Team Leader will be able to quickly develop trust and build relationships. You must be innovative in order to make changes/streamline within the organisation's reporting structure. Knowledge of charity accounting preferred (SORP) and up to date knowledge of legisliture and/or changes within the sector.
3 month role
Circa £240 per day
Opportunity to work within a charitable organisation that makes a difference