Senior Credit Controller
A brilliant opportunity to an experienced credit control professional to join a rapidly growing consultancy firm, based from Cambridge, in the Senior Credit Controller company. Within this role the Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for the smooth collection of cash and reduction of aged debt, as well as weekly travel to a number of business sites.
An established name in the consultancy industry who have made recent strides in the sector, having seen rapid growth at the start of 2019. Based from fantastic office spaces in Cambridge and sporting an experienced and ambitious credit control team, the senior credit controller will make an immediate impact on the success of the business moving forward.
The Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- The smooth running of the credit control function, liaising closely with wider departments
- Weekly site visits
- Ensuring the successful collection of cash and reduction of aged debt
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Assisting with company banking
- A number of reconciliations and analysis to be shared with key stakeholders
- Assisting the team lead in month end processes
- Assisting the team lead with the improving on internal procedures
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful applicant for Senior Credit Controller will be:
- Comfortable travelling outside of Cambridge weekly
- A experienced Credit Controller, with exposure to multi-currency
- An ambitious individual who is keen on team success
- Experienced in Excel, comfortable in handling large amounts of data
- Confident in building relationships with both internal stakeholders and clients alike
The successful applicant will be making a brilliant career move to a leading consultancy firm, who can provide a challenging but highly rewarding role. Alongside this the successful applicant will receive a highly competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.