This is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an established family run business.
Our client are a family business based in Cheddar and offer a friendly and dynamic working environment. They value a good work-life balance as well as personal development.
Main Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Responsible for producing Monthly Management accounts for the Group
- Producing explanations of the main variances from budget
- Responsible for the various finance controls in the management accounts
- Control of cashflow forecasts
- Will be involved in the creation of Group budgets for 2019-20
- Will be involved with the set of the new NetSuite Finance system
- Responsible for controlling some commercial elements of product costings including;
- Full end to end product costings to ensure the appropriate margins/profitability is achieved taking in to account design costs and allowance for waste.
- Monitoring and managing product & category profitability and recommending courses of action.
- Creating executive reports and recommendations for corrective action
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Management Accountant. An accountancy qualification is not essential for this role, however, if you are studying towards ACCA or CIMA it would be beneficial
A salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience is on offer to the successful candidate