Group Finance Director
Are you looking for your next role in the Apprenticeship sector at the Director level?
Non for Profit Organisation in the North West
Key responsibilities will include:
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the organisations accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the organisations cash management policies.
- Present annual accounts.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
The successful candidate will be qualified with significant experience at leading Finance teams either at the Finance Director level or as a Head of Finance/Financial Controller.
You must be qualified and have worked in an apprenticeship training provider.
Competitive salary with generous wider benefits.