Credit Controller Stoke on Trent £17500 per annum
Your new company
Your new company are a leader in their field based in Stoke on Trent and are looking for various accounts professionals to build a new team within in a rapidly growing business.
Your new role
Credit Controller duties will include:
- Handling specific ledgers of accounts as part of the accounts team
- Chasing debt by telephone and email. .
- Liaising with sales ledger/accounts receivable to resolve outstanding queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices.
- Uses initiative and imagination to achieve results, reducing debtor days, while promoting client goodwill.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client details and account records.
- Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Working under direction of and reporting to Head of Operational Accounting.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience in order to be considered. You will be a team player, open to change and thrive under pressure.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £17500, a fantastic working environment, a passionate team who will all be ready to hit the ground running and get stuck in. Parking included.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.