Finance Director required with a background in Marketing/ Advertising Agency recently.
Chartered Accountant preferred
Our client is a Marketing Agency
As the Finance Director you are responsible for the stewardship of our client's finance requirements.
You will need to have a specific background gained as either a Financial Controller or Finance Director in a Marketing or Advertising Agency recently.
* Work with the board and finance team to complete and sign off audit and year end activities
* Support the senior leadership team to deliver relevant, rigorous and concise business plans; actively leading work to define and align long term, annual, quarterly, monthly and rolling financial targets
* Build and manage trusted relationships with a complex number of internal and external stakeholders
* Communicate proactively on company financial performance
* Create and manage ways of working and integration with other teams enabling ease of access to information and sharing while retaining confidentiality
* Own the delivery of information for financially led meetings / updates to the senior leadership team to agreed timetable and adhoc requirements
* Provide business and commercial modelling and forecasting proactively to help drive business performance forward
Qualified Accountant and current member. ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
Finance Director or Controllership experience gained in a Marketing or Advertising Agency.
Recent experience gained in the relevant industry sector.
Experienced managing a team.
Demonstrable experience of process improvement
Chartered Accountant from top 10 practice.