Credit Controller role in Coventry - Apply Now!
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are proud to be working with this hugely successful manufacturer to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their successful finance team in Exhall, Coventry. This is an excellent opportunity with a hugely successful organisation, offering great benefits.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the UK Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will be the maintenance of all debtor accounts; the preparation of cash forecasts; and completing VAT and Intrastat returns. You will be accountable for the posting of all cash receipts for UK, German & US entities; analysis of variances between actual and forecast collections; reconciliation of accounts receivable accounts monthly; and the provision of monthly statements to all UK customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience with international credit control.
- Experience working within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident with the preparation of cash forecasts and VAT returns.
What you'll get in return
As well as a salary of up to £24,000, you will receive:
- Early finish on a Friday at 1:30pm.
- Flexi-time following the completion of 3 month probation
- Free life assurance
- 33 days holiday per year pro rata
- Employer pension contribution of 3%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.