Credit Controller Pashto Dari Farsi Afghanistan Language
Credit Controller Pashto Dari Farsi Afghanistan Language Speaking - Job based in Chelmsford Essex
Your new company
You will be working for a successful business with modern offices based in Chelmsford. You will be managing client relationships and collecting over due money mainly from repeat business customers.
Your new role
- Outbound calling customers in english and Afganistan languages (Pashto / Dari)
- Contacting clients by email or sending letters if required
- Taking payments over the phone by credit/debit card
- Liaising with sales teams should customers need to pay in advance
- Escalating issues with customers to Credit Manager
- Organisation of time / time management to ensure you are productively calling clients at the times they are likely to be available
- Assisting team members as required
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally have office experience and must have the ability to communicate fluently in English and Pashto/Dari/Farsi
What you'll get in return
£9-£13 per hour, holiday pay and opportunity to join a fantastic business based in Chelmsford making use of your language skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.