Senior Finance Business Partner
Exceptional Commercial role for a Senior Finance Business Partner in Central London. Reporting to the COO and working to deliver strategic 3 year plans in line with company's growth ambitions.
Our client are a growing consultancy that is part of a bigger Business Services group. They boast a large portfolio of both public sector and private sector clients where they offer IT and Technology consulting and services.
They offer innovative and flexible approaches to their clients to ensure that systems and technology are best utilised and offering best connectivity. They are based in London with clients across England and are growing impressively on a year on year basis.
This role reports to the COO where they will be a key part of the financial and product strategy for the Group.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for;
- Partnering with all parts of the business to ensure that the strategy and vision of the business is understood
- Working with the sales team and consultants to ensure that communication and delivery is efficient and accurate
- Creating and amending 3 year strategic plans, and working on annual and 3 yearly budgets for the Group
- Creating financial models for new products or services to ascertain profitability, ROI and sustainability
- Working with all business units to create accurate forecasts
- Working on ad hoc projects across the business, especially around new product launches or commercial strategy
- Work with the finance team to ensure that there is clear communication and information flow between the Finance team and also operations of the business
The successful Senior Finance Business Partner will be
- A fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Will have experience in a business partnering or FP&A role
- Ideally will have experience in either professional services, consultancy or Technology
- Will be able to create models to look at ROI on products or services
- Will have especially strong interpersonal skills, can work both independently or part of a team
- Have commercial experience in a profit generating business
Basic salary on offer is £65,000-75,000 DOE with a benefits package.
There will be some weekly travel to the South West